Dr Nirmala N Rao
Department of Oral Pathology
Areas of Interest in teaching
Potentially malignant lesions and conditions and oral cancer
Top 5 research publications/ Projects
- Vij R, Rao NN, Vij H. Evaluation of collagen in connective tissue walls of odontogenic cysts -A histochemical study. J Oral Pathol Med. 2011: 40: 257-262
- Vij H, Vij R, Rao NN, Radhakrishnan AR, Gupta V Quantification of colloid bodies in oral lichen planus and oral lichenoid reaction – a histochemical study J Clin Exp Dent 2011, 3(3): e207-211
- Rehani S, Rao NN, Carnelio S. Spectrophotometric analysis of the expression of secreted aspartyl protein assays from candida in leukoplakia and oral squamous cell carcinoma J Oral Sci 2011; 53(4):421-425
- Gulati A, Rao NN, Radhakrishnan AR. Fibrous dysplasia and ossifying fibroma – an advent in their diagnosis - J Clin Exp Dent. 2011;3(4):e297-302.
- Parolia A, Kundabala M, Rao NN, Acharya SR, Agrawal P, Mohan M, Thomas M.A comparative histological analysis of human pulp following direct pulp capping with Propolis, mineral trioxide aggregate and Dycal. Aust Dent J. 2010 Mar: 55(1):59-64.