Dr. Monica Charlotte Solomon
BDS, MDS (Oral Pathology)
Oral Pathology and Microbiology
Experience after MDS: 16 years
Areas of Interest in teaching
Application of Tissue microarray technology in the molecular analysis of oral precancers and cancers.
Top 5 research publications/ Projects
- Molecular analysis of Oral Squmous Cell Carcinoma- A tissue microarray study. Indian Journal of Cancer 2010; 47(2): 166-172
- Cytomorphometric analysis of keratinocytes in Oral smears obtained from tobacco users and Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma lesions- A histochemical approach. Int J Oral Sci 2010; 2(1): 45-52.
- Psammomatoid Juvenile Ossifying fibroma of the Mandible – A case report with histochemical insight. Internet Journal of Dental Sciences
- Tissue microarray: High throughput molecular analysis of head and neck cancer. Journal of Oral Pathology and Medicine 2008: 37(3): 166-176
- “Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma- Relevant laboratory Diagnosis Malaysian Dental Journal 2006: 27(1) 14-19 (4 Photographs from the article are on the cover page)