Dr.Raghu Anekal Radhakrishnan
MDS (Oral Pathology); PhD (Molecular Biology)
Oral Pathology and Microbiology
Areas of Interest in teaching
Top 5 research publications/ Projects
- Pandey A, Setty S, Rao R, Radhakrishnan AR. Assessment of langerhans cells in oral lichen planus by ATPase histochemistry: a clinicopathologic correlation. Quintessence Int. 2011 Mar; 42(3): 225-234.
- Sharma M, Bairy I, Pai K, Satyamoorthy K, Prasad S, Berkovitz B, Radhakrishnan AR Salivary IL-6 levels in oral leukoplakia with dysplasia and its clinical relevance to tobacco habits and periodontitis. Clin Oral Investig. 2010
- Radhakrishnan AR, Kabekkodu S, Satyamoorthy K DNA hypermethylation as an epigenetic marker for oral cancer diagnosis - J Oral Pathol Med. 2011 Jun 8.
- Bishen KA, Raghu AR. The role of basic fibroblast growth factor in oral submucous fibrosis pathogenesis. J Oral Pathol Med. 2008 Aug; 37(7):402-411.
- Raghu AR, Monica Solomon. Tissue microarray - a high-throughput molecular analysis in head and neck cancer. J of Oral Pathol and Medicine 2008 Mar;37(3):166-176.