PAYEMENT OF FEE THROUGH STATE BANK COLLECT
Click here to view demonstration of payment of fees.
Steps for Fee Payment through SBI Internet Banking
1. The candidate/parent need not have account with SBI to remit the fee through SBI’s State Bank Collect option. The remitter should have internet banking facility or debit/credit card option.
2. Log on to www.onlinesbi.com -> Click on State Bank Collect
3. Click check box for having accepted the terms -> Proceed
4. Select - State: Karnataka->Type of Corporate : Educational Institutions ->Go
5. Select Education Institute name: MANIPAL UNIVERSITY -> Submit
6. Select Payment Category -> Enter all details -> Student name, Reg # (9 Digits), Course, fee particulars -> Submit
7. Select type of payment – internet banking/debit or credit card/SBI online. You will be diverted to your bank site
8. Receipt will be generated after payment, you may take a print out of the same and retain with you for records. Please note no separate receipt will be issued from University.
9. This facility is available for payment towards Course fee/Hostel fee related to our University.