The Department of Public Health has been established at Manipal University to offer courses in Public Health,Social Work and Hospital Administration. The department’s vision is to build a highly competent group of professionals having a strong knowledge base and expertise in understanding, assessing, analysing and evaluating broad range of public health issues prevalent in the community and the society.
The department is fully equipped with well-qualified and experienced faculty members. The department has established cooperation with a number of Universities abroad and also built a strong linkage between public, private and governmental institutions. The department offers following courses.
- Master’s programme in Public Health (MPH)
- Certificate course in Public Health
- Certificate course in Global Health
- Master’s Programme in Social Work (MSW)
- Master’s Programme in Hospital Administration(MHA)