Dr. Prashanth Adiga
MD (Obs & Gynae)
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Official Phone: 91-820-2922176
- Associate Professor at KMC Manipal since 2008 .
- Assistant Professor, KMC Manipal, 2002-2008.
- Assistant Professor, KMC Mangalore, 2001-2002.
Areas of Interest in teaching
Obstetric ultrasound, High risk pregnancy, Fetal medicine
Top 5 research publications/ Projects
- Prashant Adiga, Sanjay Kumar. Varicella in pregnancy. Obs and Gynae today; July 2009. Vol 14; 274-78.
- Prashanth K Adiga: “Antepartum Hemorrhage” Obstetrics and Gynecology for Postgraduates (Volume I) (Third Edition) Ed: Arulkumaran, Sabaratnam, Gopalan, Sarala&Pratap Kumar. Universities Press (India) Ltd. 2010.
- Adiga P, Rai L, Guruvare S. Isolated renal hydatid cyst: Diagnosed as an incidentaloma during pregnancy. Indian Journal of Research and Reports in Medical Sciences (IJRRMS) Dec 2011. Vol 1;No. 1;33-34.
- P. Kushtagi, P. Adiga, S. Benjamin & P. Bhat. Acute Pancreatitis in the Pregnancy. The Internet Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics. 2010;12( 2).
- Prashanth Adiga, Meenakshi Dua, Shripad Hebbar, Lavanya Rai – Differentiating primary from metastatic ovarian tumour using the ‘Lead vessel” sign – Journal of IFUMB 2009;1:14-15.
- Sanjay Kumar K R, Prashanth K Adiga, Pratap Kumar, Ritesh Sinha. Emergecncy Contraception…So Far. Asian Journal of Obs & Gynae Practice, January 2008 (special issue), page no. 50-57.
- Non nutritional anaemia in Medical disorders in pregnancy – an update. Medical disorders in pregnancy: an update By Hiralal Konar, Pralhad Kushtagi. First edition. Page 143-150.