Raghu Nemani obtained his BE degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Manipal Institute of Technology in the year 1993. Presently he is a Senior Manager at Deloitte Consulting, Mclean, Virginia
Over 17 years of consulting and solution delivery experience. Extensive experience driving solutions sales and delivery, engagement and account management in the areas of business intelligence, financial analytics, hedging applications and custom application development. Consistently sought after to lead high-profile projects and alleviate complex business problems. Recognized for ability to interface directly with executive management, thrive in challenging environments, and successfully execute key initiatives. Successfully leveraged robust delivery and program management methodologies to deliver value.
As the BI senior manager, led the BI initiative to deliver comprehensive analysis and reporting used in the hedging of $90B loan portfolio. The portfolio involved complex hedge relationships between 100,000 hedging instruments and 8000 SWAPS. The solution delivered significant business value in the form of reduced volatility of reported earnings and the associated impact on capital due to derivative gains and losses, by delivering actionable insight:
Worked with a host of top business executives including the CFO, financial engineering team and capital market traders to build a solution prototype. Success of the solution prototype helped in gaining business sponsor commitment and funding for a business intelligence and analytics solutions using Ab Initio, Essbase and BOXI followed by a successful implementation Liaised with the business and financial engineering teams in defining the complex mathematical calculations, regression testing algorithms and data sources
As Project Director, Phaon- BPM consulting- Built a product development team utilizing the offshore/onshore project teams.
Managed the project budget, resource planning and allocation.
Advised the CEO and CIO on the product development and rollout strategy; Jointly pursued strategic sales opportunities.
As Manager- Compliance at Celgene- Led the product compliance initiative for the pharmaceutical patient information system called S.T.E.P.S
Spearheaded CFR 21 - Part 11 product audits
Identified potential audit roadblocks; devised plan to clear roadblocks
Managed enhancements and subsequent audits
As Manager Oracle - Managed an independent P&L for a mid-west region with responsibilities for revenue, profitability and client satisfaction
Provided technology and program management leadership to the team on various client engagements
Led Oracle ERP implementations and customization in the retail, pharmaceutical and steel industries
Designed innovative solutions such as the first online pharmacy. Online pharmacy and the drug interaction modules led to the client site being ranked # 1
Designed and implemented a forecasting module for US Steel. Forecasting functionality was later added to the Oracle ERP package
As Senior consultant – Peat Marwick- Led the bid submission and pre-sales activities.
Successfully performed gap analysis between client's existing processes and the functionality provided by the vendor software. Gap analysis formed the basis for enhancement planning and implementation.
Gathered functional requirements, determined product enhancements, created project plans and mentored client business users to better comprehend the product
Liaised with the software vendor in prioritizing enhancements identified during implementation
Managed the testing and user acceptance of an integrated customer information system for the City of Columbus and City of Miami
As Senior software Engineer Birlasoft- As a member of the software development, implemented various packaged solutions and custom applications
Led the Oracle installation team and ERP implementation in INDIA
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity
Areas of Expertise
- Program management,
- Data Analytics,
- Solution Sales and Delivery,
- Account Management,
- Engagement Management
Mr. Saurabh Verma
Saurabh Verma obtained his BE degree in Computer Science Engineering from Manipal Institute of Technology in the year 1995. Presently he is a Board Member at Literacy, Council of Northern Virginia and Senior Director, Global services at Acumen solutions.
• Program Manager - IT Infrastructure Transformation (Mid-Atlantic Practice) at HP (Consulting & Integration)
• Principal (Strategy and Management Consulting for BT at London, UK) at Digital Focus Inc. - A Command Information Company
• Project Manager - Telecommunication OSS (Architecture and Designs) at Verizon Business
PMP certified with over 13+ years of progressive technical services and program management experience.
•Managed and delivered consulting engagements (P&L), budgets (over $10M) and personnel (30+) in challenging work environments.
•Experienced in onshore and offshore delivery management of several centers (India, Philippines and UK).
•Expert in strategic and management consulting with focus on Americas and EMEA telecommunication industry.
Degrees & Awards obtained after Graduation
• Certificate, International Business Management from Georgetown University in the year 2005-2006
• Certificate, Project Management from Boston University in the year 2004 - 2005
• Master's, Telecommunication and Computers from The George Washington University in the year 1999 - 2000
• TAFS, The Air Force School, Subroto Park, Delhi in the year 1979 - 1989
As Board Member at Literacy Council of Northern Virginia (January 2011 – Present) - The mission of LCNV is to teach adults the basic skills of reading, writing, speaking and understanding English in order to empower them to participate more fully and confidently in their communities. The Literacy Council of Northern Virginia is the oldest non-profit adult literacy program in the state, and is an affiliate of ProLiteracy America.
• Sr. Director, Global Services at Acumen Solutions (June 2008 – Present)
• Program Manager - IT Infrastructure Transformation (Mid-Atlantic Practice) at HP (Consulting & Integration) (May 2007 – May 2008)
• Principal (Strategy and Management Consulting for BT at London, UK) at Digital Focus Inc. - A Command Information Company (February 2006 – May 2007)
• Project Manager - Telecommunication OSS (Architecture and Designs) at Verizon Business (August 2003 – March 2006)
• Project Manager - Data Migration Design, Development and Deployment Verizon (August 1997 – August 2003)
• Lead Programmer Analyst - Production Support Sprint & Sprint RPG India Ltd. (July 1995 – July 1997).
Areas of Interest and Expertise
- Program, Project, Personnel / Team Management
- Services Delivery
- Strategy Consulting
- Financial & Contract Management
- Cost Analysis, Forecasting & Budgeting
- Communication, Media & Entertainment vertical expertise
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Software Design & Development
- Opportunity Management / Business Development Life Cycle
- Sales and Knowledge Management Support
21748 Tottenham Hale CT,
Sterling , Virginia , USA
Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org